1 cup ﬁrmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-1/2 cup all-purpose ﬂour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups Old Fashion Oats, uncooked
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
4. Add combined ﬂour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, mix well.
5. Stir in oats, raisins and walnuts; mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Cookie envelopes are made from Northern Solitude by Holly Taylor #6312-16 and #6316-16.